HFW and ZCA come together once again to offer the shipping and trading community in Zug a seminar covering some of the most interesting and pressing issues in the shipping industry today.
The four sessions will cover the following topics:
- Contracts of affreightment, seaworthiness, obligation to load in areasonable time, dangerous goods
- Container Shipping
- Issues in sale contracts involving risk, title, delivery, insurance and certificates final
- The Luxmar case: HFW will lead the audience in a mock arbitration to examine: sellers’ obligations, demurrage & damages, exclusion clauses.
The seminar will conclude with a mock arbitration led by HFW to resolve a commodities sale contract dispute arising from a question concerning the Luxmar case, with audience participation.
Admission fee per person
- Participants from ZCA member firms CHF 300.-, every further person CHF 150-.
- Non-members CHF 400.-, every further person from the same company CHF 200-.
For additional Information, please download the Flyer below:
Please register with the registration form or by sending an e-mail by Friday, 27 April 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.