The Zug Commodity Association ZCA is happy to invite you to the upcoming Seminar on Wednesday, 21 June 2017 from 12:15 – 17:45 held by holman fenwick willan (hfw).
This seminar is a follow on from hfw’s first shipping operations seminar and provides a more advanced, problem-solving approach towards practical shipping and trading issues
The agenda is composed for four main topics presented by the following speakers:
- Mr. Michael Buisset, Partner: How to deal with liens for freight and demurrage being exercised under the contract of carriage and our recent experience in the Middle East
- Ms. Sarah Hunt, Partner: Problem-oriented shipping training including FM; strikes and war risk clauses and understanding demurrage; what are the seller’s responsibilities in FOB vs CFR contracts, focusing on cement, coal and Petroleum
- Ms. Sarah Taylor, Partner: Specific metals and coal training including case studies based on trading, shipping and trade finance problems from our years of experience
- Ms. Sarah Hunt, Partner: Fraud: how to avoid fraud. Solutions for banks and traders once you have become a victim, including arresting accounts and assets of defaulting counterparties
Please register for this event until 12 June 2017. For more detailed information, please download the Flyer below.
Admission fee per person
- Participants from ZCA member firms CHF 300.- every further person CHF 150.-
- Non-members CHF 400.- every further person from the same company CHF 200.-
We look forward welcoming you at this event.
Your ZCA Team